Friday, October 21, 2011

Blood Splatter Nails

After seeing a good amount of splattered nails these past months, I decided to tackle it myself! This blood splatter mani is so perfect for Halloween. I thought the process was going to take awhile, but actually it was really easy. After you apply your base color, you cut a piece of straw, drip it in nail polish, & blow onto your nails. It was really fun! I'll be doing this design again with more colors next time. For this mani, the base color is three coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme & the blood splatter is China Glaze Salsa. At the end of the mani I added a matte topcoat,  Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.

Mattified blood splatter

French White Creme - Salsa

Blood Splatter w/ Seche Vite

Blood Splatter w/ Seche Vite

Blood Splatter w/ Matte-ly In Love

Blood Splatter w/ Matte-ly In Love

No comments: